Contemporary Design and Premium Performance this ultimate Bi-Fiold Door is able to carry 48mm of glass to achieve outstanding thermal and acoustic performance.
This Inward Opening range of Bi-Fold Doors can achieve an optimum U-Value to 0.7W/m2K and a DB of 54.
A number of configurations are available. These doors are also compatible with our Contemporary, Premium and Designer Oak ranges of windows and doors.
Inward Opening Tilt & Turn Bi-Fold Door - Timber or Timber & Alu-Clad
Transforming your living space
Click on the titles below to reveal more information.
Inward Opening Tilt & Turn Bi-Fold Door- TIMBER or TIMBER & ALUCLAD
The ultimate Bi-Fiold Door, able to carry 48mm of glass to achieve outstanding thermal and acoustic performance, with a U-Value of 1.4 to 0.7W/m2K and a DB of 54.
Available in a number of configurations and compatible with our Contemporary, Premium and Designer Oak ranges of windows and doors
An inward opening multi-functional door system enables you to use the lead door for ventilation and access whilst the balance of the system neatly stacks on the opposite side.
Solar control glass , blinds within the glass etc are all available
- Glass option to cover all requirements:
- - 48mm of triple glazing as part of our Premium Thermal product range
- 48mm of double glazing as part of our Premium Acoustic product range
- 23-36mm of glazing options as part of our Contemporary product range
- Glass can incorporate blinds within the sealed unit in both double & triple glass options
- Manufactured from laminated Red wood for long-term stability with options in either Hardwood or Oak.
- Frames are 109x57mm in section
- Fully factory finished is single or multiple colours - Dual Colours.
- Complete with all ironmongery
- Multi Functionality to work in all locations:
- Single Folding – Allows all leaves to fold to the preferred side.
- Centre split – Allows the system to open in equal halves from the centre.
- Tilt & Turn – Allows a lead door to operate as a multi-functional door and window with the balance of the unit folding to the opposite side.
- Vents to give Equivalent Air
- Self-locating Extension cills are available:
- Timber – 46mm / 63mm & 93mm
- Aluminium - 60mm / 97mm /140mm & 169mm
- Internal cill and ingo groves are available.
- Externally glassed using powder coated aluminium bottom bead.
- Aluminium cladding – externally fixed to allow a breathable solution that enhances performance and longevity
Product Code TIMBER: TTF 1 to 10
Product Code ALU-CLAD: TTFa 1 to 10