Recycling & Waste Management

Making The Most Of Our Timber

Timber is a natural material with inherent strength and great beauty lending itself to multiple uses in the construction of buildings.  It is easy to maintain and repair. At the end of a long and useful life timber is readily recycled. It is bio-degradable and can be used as alternative fuel. 97% of our timber waste is recycled and the remaining 3% is used for energy fuel (heating).

All our products are delivered to site fully finished. Site waste is therefore kept to the minimum eg. cling film packaging and pallets.